PompousSlothPompousSloth

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

All 4 art Reviews

Ukrainian Riots (5) Ukrainian Riots (5)

Love the art style, it's like a comic book cover, It's realistic in its simplest form of shading (the brushes and effective colours) which I love and I also like the fact that it's based on a real current event. One more thing is I find the ambient random strokes on the clouds/smoke fit really well.

YakovlevArt responds:

Hehe, thank you! That was a very good critique =]
This pose is just so interesting and powerful even though most of the body is covered by the shield. I think that was what really inspired me about this one.

King Of Blades King Of Blades

Very solid pose and very good shading although it is lacking a bit if crisp to it. I love the way you drew the anatomy of this creature and how intimidating you managed to make him look, but looking back at the original character, I feel you should've implemented more colour to his body. The background is very well done and contrasts nicely with the main focus, I love the smokey purple-grey sort of look. Keep up the good work! I'm sure Jazza will be very impressed!

joe-4-kerr responds:

Thanks for the review. I didn't know a good way to color character and drew it in grayskale at first. Checked out Jazza's coloring tutorials much later, but still imo it's the best I was able to do at the moment.

GIRLBENDERS GIRLBENDERS

Wow! Really good, I love the clean linework and the solid colouring! You managed to replicate the Hellbender style really well and I'd think it would be funny to see an episode of Girlbenders, that could be interesting

Sabtastic responds:

Hah thanks!
It was a big rush-job so I'm glad you guys are being so nice about it. XD

Spongebobbette and Patricia Spongebobbette and Patricia

Haha, very well done! I think you need to change the tag cotm1 to COTM1 though

RistWorks responds:

Thanks! Yeah I tried to but it just goes back to lower case!